Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beginning #2.


Friendship: the eraser of crankiness

I added a picture of an eraser (see left) to show how my bummy crankiness of this morning and afternoon was erased away by, surprisingly, an unexpected run-in with an equally cranky friend. You would think that crank+crank = copious amounts of crankosity, when in fact, crank+crank leads some sort of crank overload in which the excess melts away into a pool of, well, tranquility. Who knew?

I was going to write this blog about minimalism (thus the title of my first post) - but I don't really think that I'm an adequate advisor on how to live minimally. I feel like I fail at that task daily. Even so, I have always believed that intention can be quite powerful- so I try to avoid beating myself up, and instead keep my goal in ever present sight. I have a favorite quote

-begin again and again and again with intention-

Don't ask me who said it, because I don't know. But I love it. There is always time to begin again. And so it is with this blog. This is Beginning #2.

5 comments:

Coda said...

so who was the cranky person?!

Ellen said...

Yeah...who was cranky?

And...I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!..

And....you do not fail at minimalism....you try....and have it in your heart...which is way more than most people.......

Betsy said...

Megan :)

Cha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cha said...

Haha! I take full claim on the crankiness earlier this week! You can count on me to erase your crankiness anytime.